Paper Pumpkin is a super flexible kit subscription and a wonderful gift idea. Your first kit includes a free gift—a clear stamping block. You’ll also build a collection of stamps and ink to use on other projects.
Watch the slideshow below for all the details
The Fine Print:
- Prepaid subscriptions are purchased through my store here
- Monthly subscriptions are purchased here at paperpumpkin.com
- When you sign up, I’ll be your Demonstrator. I’m here to help if you have any questions about your Paper Pumpkin subscription and can introduce you to other products and techniques. I can be involved as much or as little as you would like—I want you to have the best creative experience possible.
- You can only have one active Paper Pumpkin prepaid code at a time.
- You can suspend for one month or cancel your subscription at any time. However, if you want to skip or cancel in the current month, you need to do so by the 10th of the month.
If you are already a subscriber then you’ve seen the cute kit we got for September. If you just signed up during the Flash Sale or after September 10th, then you may have missed the adorable treat packaging we made.
All Paper Pumpkin subscribers have access to past kits and refills when available. Currently you can still get your hands on both for the Frights & Delights kit.
There are additional past kits and refills available as well. One of my favorites is Back in Plaid. Perfect for little treats for the upcoming Holidays.
One of the things I love about Paper Pumpkin is that you can open it up and get to work OR you can use your imagination and create alternative projects. Come over and check out our Luv2Stamp Alternative Paper Pumpkin board on Pinterest for some fabulous ideas.
Who doesn’t love color palettes? I think they are dreamy and inspiring.
Use this color palette to stock up on additional supplies so that you can create even more goodies to coordinate with your kit.
Don’t forget that today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the Flash Sale. If you are new to Paper Pumpkin the October kit is only $5! Shipping is always FREE. Check out the details here or Subscribe Now.